Monday, March 28, 2011

4 posts in a row.. :)

bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

i posted 4items in a row today.. hahaha.. jakun na juak.. i felt a bit bored.. honey request me to wake him up 6.15am.. hmmm.. tomorrow he has seminar at k.tganu..

my kitten, cibi always bullied her sister, cici.. so noisy.. i have 1 cat named cj7.. she has 2kids - cibi €and cici.. cibi is so active kitten, naughty.. cici is smaller than cibi, less energize.. i hope she has long life..

nothing else to do.. coughing come again wif difficulty to breath.. most probably because of the cats' furs.. huhu.. b patient until i move to nnew home.. i'll make sure they have a comfort zone.. not rely on me all the time..

i'm not doing my isya' pray yet.. after shower, i just let my hair drying.. n the meantime, i am blogging.. huhu.. right after this, i'll complete my duty n go to sleep! :)

tomorrow's planning - buy tender, check status of all participated tenders, f/up aircon status, planning for the next service schedule.. i'm imagining tomorrow gonna b bz.. huhu.. n huaaarrrgghhh.. i am sleepy.. hurry up! solat!

gud nite everibodi..
cau cin cau..

No comments:

Post a Comment