Monday, March 28, 2011

New home passionate.. walla..

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

I'll move to new 'rented' home on May.. 1 month to go.. but i really excited to do my home design.. actually, not much i can do because my budget is so limited, but it does not hold me to always thinking n dreaming about it..

i already bought a cheap sewing machine, which i purchased from mudah.com.. huhu.. i'll get the machine by saturday.. i promised to En Aziz to pick up at my sis's house at Ampang.. can't wait.. then, the next step, i will go to Nilai Square to pick my curtain cloth.. the design already figured out.. i hope my hands will stretching enough to do all this things.. haha..

hmmm.. yesterday, i had a quick visit to the house, orange painted.. hoho.. actually, i was visualizing the grey + black + cream curtain, instead of orange.. but, i think i will change my mind.. i will choose orange.. plain orange, english cotton.. hopefully they have enough stock..

i was thinking a lot about my cats.. i was planning to cement render the backyard.. so my cats can play around, but i have to modify the fencing.. put extra small fencing.. hmmm... how much the cost ya.. huhu.. oh ya! i think i want to remain some land space to gardening.. hahaha.. would i?? at least i can plant chillies, serai.. hmmm.. sooo excited la..

ok2.. 1st thing 1st.. let me finish my curtain, then i'll go to the next item.. hehehe..

cau cin cau..

No comments:

Post a Comment