Monday, March 28, 2011

blogging from my phone..

bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

i am blogging from my phone.. haha.. new addiction..

hmm.. i am waiting for maghrib, i am fasting.. qada'.. its my last day! but, i got to continue since i cant manage my weight.. always up n down.. but most of the time, it goes up! huhu.. i have to puasa, to drink slimming tea, to exercise, to control this, to control that.. ohh.. i'm tired n exhausted! at the end, i still fat.. huhu..

another 30min b4 maghrib.. i have mushroom soup, a few slices of pizza and chicken wings for breaking fast menu.. balance from lunch at pizza hut.. bosses were here n had a lunch together.. huhu..

hmm.. my honey didn't call o sms me for today.. n i didn't call him either.. huhu.. ok, i will sms him as soon as i rest my case!

cau cin cau


No comments:

Post a Comment